My friend and I went to Las Vegas and Santa Ana for a few days. It was one of the best and most relaxing vacations I've ever had. We were constantly on the go, but we still had a great time. On the ride down these high school boys hit on us. They put their phone number up to their car window and motioned to call them. We just laughed it was so hilarious.
In Vegas we rode the rides on the Stratosphere, screaming the whole way up...and down. That night we went to Phantom and all I can say is - amazing. The set was incredible and the actors had great voices. I still love the movie, but the stage play was incredible.
| View of the Strip from the Stratosphere |
| Top of the Stratosphere |
| The boat we went on to go whale watching. |
| On the boat, ready to set-sail! |
Vegas was a lot warmer than California, but it was nice to hang out on the beach for a few hours. We saw the sun set from the beach and it was beautiful. I got so many great pictures and I can't wait to get them printed. The sunset was the perfect backdrop for our photographs.
I'm so happy I got the opportunity to go on vacation with one of my best friends. I will definitely do that again!
xoxo,
Jessie
No comments:
Post a Comment