Saturday, March 19, 2011

Benefits of Laziness

Can I just say that I love Spring Break? I know it's the last day of Spring Break and everything, but I am never going back to school. Forget graduation in four weeks; forget getting a job. I'm going to become a couch-potato because this is the life.


Benefit #1: You can stay in your PJ's ALL day and guess what? No one cares! I think this is my third night in a row getting dressed after 5:00 p.m.

Benefit #2: You can eat chocolate ALL day and guess what? That's right, no one cares! Although if you're like me and allergic to chocolate you might want to take it easy. 

Benefit #3: Gilmore Girls. "I'm going to make out in the coat room - don't eat my chicken." -Lorelei "That's going on your tombstone." -Rory 
Who wouldn't want to watch this show? 

Benefit #4: The apartment can be a mess and...no one cares! Except me...but I need professional help.

Benefit #5: You can surf the web attempting to do homework and find out that they're making a Hunger Games movie. Yay!

Benefit #6: Naps. Do I really need to explain this?

Benefit #7: You finally have time to cook meals instead of just make a sandwich like you normally do. And while, yes, part of the reason you cooked this week is because you didn't have any bread or microwaveable or oven meals...doesn't mean you didn't enjoy it. 

But the biggest Benefit of Being Lazy is Benefit #8: The whole being lazy thing? A fantastic no-stress plan to get you up and moving for either the next day or week. Seriously. Try it. If there's one thing I don't joke about it's...well, kids and obesity...but I really am serious this time. 

Hmm...on second thought, maybe I won't get dressed tonight. I mean, what's the point? I'm just going to bed in three hours anyway, right? Right. 

See? Another benefit - you don't have to get ready for bed because you never got ready for the day. The list just keeps on going and going and going and going....

xoxo,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment