Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fun Quotes

I was thinking that since I write on here all the time about me, myself, and I...I should share some quotes that make me happy.

HAPPY QUOTES

"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers." - Charles W. Eliot

"Fiction reveals truths that reality obscures." - Jessamyn West

"Life is hard enough as it is without choosing someone difficult to share it with"
-Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccillo

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
-Dr. Seuss


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss

"A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want." -Madonna

"When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it." -Madonna

"Friendship with ones self is important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world." -Eleanor Roosevelt 

"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people." -Anonymous

"I can't remember a time before you started telling this story."
-Topher Grace in Win a Date with Tad Hamilton

Hope these quotes made you as happy as they make me!

xoxo,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment