Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Mind

Have you ever had that feeling where you want to go to bed but you just have so much on your mind that you know there's no way you'll ever get to sleep? That's what happened to me last night.

I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. last night. I had so much on my mind that my eyes wouldn't close, and I felt like I could run for miles. And I hate running.

Things on my Mind:

#1 A job - I graduate in a few weeks and I have no idea what I'll be doing with the rest of my life. I want a job. A good job. An amazing job. One that I can gain experience and eventually turn into my dream job. Will I get that job? Maybe not... Right now I'll settle for a job I won't hate waking up in the morning for.

#2 Boys - because let's face it...when are boys not on my mind?

#3 Homework - Spring break was exactly what I needed to get the motivation to start on the hours/weeks of homework I have left. So why don't I want to get started?

#4 Taylor Lautner - Is he dating anyone and how can that work in my favor?

#5 Cleaning - I'm a clean freak and my apartment is a mess. It might be okay by "normal" people's standards but it is not okay for me. I just don't have the motivation to clean it because I stayed up until 2:00 a.m. last night! 


I better get to work on my list of things. I think I'll start with #4...

xoxo,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment