Monday, May 16, 2011

Me, Myself, and My Blog

Blogs are becoming increasingly popular. I, myself, have started a blog...if you haven't noticed. Having transfered from the ever-decreasing population of the anti-bloggers to the continually increasing population pro-bloggers, I have deemed myself an expert on why people are quickly jumping on the bandwagon. Here are just a few of the reasons that blogging is now more popular than ever:

  • Don't like privacy? Neither do we! Blogs allow family, friends and perfect strangers to pry into your life where they don't belong and don't particularly want to be. 
  • Because texting, Tweeting, and posting it on Facebook is simply not enough!
  • Because of that one guy who said that one thing on his blog that helped the news uncover that other guy who did some bad thing that they eventually caught and convicted him for. 
  • You are the expert. Have a Ph.D. in minutes of setting up an account! Simply include it in your profile and people will believe you.
  • People are replacing books with blogs. It's much more cost efficient. None of that pesky grammer to deal with. 
  • "Never before have so many people with so little to say said so much to so few."

If I haven't convinced you to start a blog, don't worry, I've gotten you to read this post and that's the first step. You'll get there in no time. 

xoxo,
Jessie

2 comments: