Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just Laugh

Tonight, I watched some YouTube clips of Saturday Night Live, David Letterman, Jay Leno...you know, the "funny people." I decided I want to be one of those people who can laugh at just about anything. I like to think I already am; anyone who knows me knows I laugh so much it's obnoxious. Since I haven't laughed that much today, I thought I'd make a list of things that make me laugh.

Laugh a Little

  • Hiccups
  • The word "tutu"
  • Clown-size shoes
  • The look on the waiter's face when he sees I've finished my meal
  • Gilmore Girls
  • My niece's laughter
  • Elaine from Seinfield dancing
  • My roommate attempting to grow potatoes in a vase full of water
  • Dates that are just too awful that if you don't laugh, you'll cry
  • The Hokey Poky
  • When my mom's dog tries to jump on the bed and only makes it halfway
  • My hair when I get out of bed
  • My face when I go to bed
  • Running and the fact I will never understand it
  • When life hands you lemons and lemon juice squirts you in the eye while making lemonade

If these things don't make you laugh, just know I'm entertained easily. :)

xoxo,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment