I drove through some pretty hefty lightning storms along the way. The rain was coming down so bad it was hard to see where I was driving. I finally understand the term "raining buckets". After about 15 minutes, though, the rain and lightning stopped and it was beautiful again.
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Vegas Road Trip
I drove to Las Vegas a couple weeks ago to visit some family. On my way down I found out that I love driving to Vegas. It is a beautiful drive! I listened to Angels & Demons on CD and looked at the scenery and wondered how I was ever going to be a bestselling author when my book ideas are no where near as complex as Angels & Demons and sang to the steering wheel and eventually made it to Vegas.

I drove through some pretty hefty lightning storms along the way. The rain was coming down so bad it was hard to see where I was driving. I finally understand the term "raining buckets". After about 15 minutes, though, the rain and lightning stopped and it was beautiful again.
I drove through some pretty hefty lightning storms along the way. The rain was coming down so bad it was hard to see where I was driving. I finally understand the term "raining buckets". After about 15 minutes, though, the rain and lightning stopped and it was beautiful again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment