Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Five Songs that will Make Your Day

Ever wake up on the wrong side of the bed? You get up and automatically know it's going to be one of those days. The kind of day where everything is going to go wrong. You're going to be late for work, your car is going to get a flat tire on the freeway, and your mom forgot to pack a Twinkie with your lunch. You know the kind of day I'm talking about. No worries; I've got a cure. Play these five songs while you get ready in the morning and your day is destined to be better than you originally thought. Promise.


"Pray for You" - Jaron and The Long Road to Love
Why? - Gives you a new perspective on the whole "Love Your Enemies" principle.


"Ironic" - Alanis Morissette
Why? - No matter how bad life gets you can find comfort in the fact 
that you didn't die on your first plane ride...I hope...


"If I had a Million Dollars" - Barenaked Ladies
Why? - You deserve to dream! 


"Who Says" - Selena Gomez & The Scene
Why? - Yes, you are beautiful. 


"Online" - Brad Paisley
Why? - Remember, you can be anyone you want to be...
as long as you have a username and password.


I hope if the songs didn't make your day, then I did.

xoxo,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment